CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007




What a great time we had!! Looking through these pictures reminds me and brings me such a feeling of well being. The pictures with the boulders are at The Baths (short for Batholiths). We explored all through the boulders with their tide pools and magnificent formations. The picture with the fish is one I took underwater while snorkeling. Yes - me! I still can't believe I got up the courage to snorkel (for those who don't know, I'm afraid of the water). I'm going to practice in the lakes during the summer and get more comfortable at it. The fish pictured is a yellow tailed snapper which is commonly used for sushi, so this pic is in honor of my son who loves sushi. I told him about it, and he said he wasn't so sure he wanted a picture of his food - hehehe.

The guys pictured ran the little kiosk at the end of our resort building and made one heck of a lunch. We ate there several times. The resort restaurant and bar were closed, so this was the closest food and drink, but they were only open 11-3. They had a gift shop where we could get soda and such. That's why the resort wasn't any more crowded than it was.

Well, I'm running late as usual, so I'd better run. Love you all!!
~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: