CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Briefly Surfacing to Post...

Not much going on around the web except work and catching up on the myriad of projects I have going on. I really need to learn not to take on so much at one time. I'm begging off most of my meeting-type commitments until I get caught up.

I won't be able to post everyday (as if I've done a great job of that either - hehehe), but I will try to hit the blog two or three times a week. Don't want you guys and dolls forgetting about me!

Best time so far this week - Sheila and I drove down to Dallas to shop for nursery stuff with my sister. Had a great time. Luckily, Darlene could take off a few hours and take us around on Monday. We had a really productive trip. The baby's room is going to be tres cool!

Love you all!
~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: