CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Goes Up, Must Come Down

It is an irrefutable law of physics. My spending went up terribly in October/early Nov, and it must come down.

To that end, my credit card is now in the freezer because I charged more than I could pay off this month. In fact, it will reside in the freezer until mid-January (eek!). I'm also restricted to spending only on prescheduled events and gas.

And it's not just financial. I'm in one of my menopause induced sleep deprivation phases, so I've been spending a lot of time this week trying to keep my sleep caught up. Basically that means I haven't gotten nearly enough done this week. I didn't get enough done last week, so I've been spending the day catching up on personal and household tasks (double eek!).

AND, I have to work out. I have a two-day workout streak going, and I'm not going to break it!! In other words, this blog is over. Wish me luck!

~pinkie

1 flies caught in my web:

Laura said...

Oops. Good luck getting back on track!