CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig

Spent a great weekend in Dallas visiting with my daughter and the rest of the family. We had a great time. Now, I get to knuckle down and work on my Golden Heart entries and get ready for the holidays.

I didn't realize it, but I never gave the results of my CT scan on this blog - it was good. Not a sign of any growth, so I guess the pains were yet another sign my twenties are long gone. Thank goodness.

I not very interesting this morning. Just finished Lane's breakfast and thinking about napping for an hour or so. Damn I love staying home. I can be lazy on occasion and still get a lot done. The dogs are definitely in favor of the idea. They'd like it if I stayed in bed with them all the time.

Okay, I've talked myself into it. See ya next time!
~pinkie

1 flies caught in my web:

Julia Mozingo said...

Woohoo! Great news, girl, about the CT scan. I usually keep an eye on your blog, but you slipped this one past me. Besides, I was out of town for a few days. See what happens when I don't check for a few days. Wonderful news! Keep on keeping on. --Julia