CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Arachniphobia 2 in my backyard

Oh my gosh, have you ever seen so many spiders? The fence around our pool is covered with webs. I mean, there is no space that doesn't have spider silk stretched across it. The dh is out there with a broom sweeping them all away.

I know, I'm a spyder, but it creeps me out. I keep expecting the big mama spider to be hulking in a nearby barn guarding her nuclear egg sac. She might try to take over my blog!!

Hehehe - all this paranoia probably is because the dh and I are watching season 4 of 24. What a great show. In fact, we're so absorbed by it that my spoiled little dog is demanding attention. He's such a cutie, I think I'll pet him for a while.

~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: