CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cool Weather

Well, I have good news and bad news - the good news is, cool weather is here. I love it! It really revs up my creativity, which is good since I'm polishing two manuscripts for golden heart contest.

The bad news is, my star carved pumpkin collapsed, and the butterfly one doesn't look too healthy. *sigh* I also tried the idea of carving the little (4") pumpkins and putting tea lights in them - the tops burned just a tad. They're really cute tho.

My month is so full, but it's all with good stuff. This Thursday I leave for our family gathering for my daughter's and my niece's birthdays. I cannot wait to see everyone!!!! I have dinner with friends tonight and critique tomorrow night. Then next week is Halloween - whew!

I'm so excited that it's Christmas time. I can't wait until time to decorate the house. I have so many exciting ideas. Yeah, only half will work out right, but I love trying!

Speaking of trying, it's time to get busy on editing the manuscripts - lots to do before the contest deadline!

~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: