CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Okay, guys, put your yolks back in your eggs...

That's right. New studies show that the yolk contains a substance that prevents cataracts and other forms of eye degeneration. The fat is not easily absorbed by the body and the cholesterol is the good kind according the the New England Journal of medicine. *sigh* it's hard to keep up!!

I'm excited today because I'm getting ready to head for St. Thomas - woo hoo!! I hope to finish the revisions on my current WIP during the long plane rides and layovers (total 12 hours). The rest of the time, I'm going to soak up so much sun, the rest of the world will have a blackout - hehehe.

IF, that is, the weather doesn't mess us up. They'd better have that runway cleared, baby, 'cause I'm takin' off!! (please, please, please).

Gotta run get the last of my stuff done now - talk to you after the 25th!!

~pinkie

1 flies caught in my web:

Betty S said...

TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU !!!

Another day of this icy crap and I'm going to lose my mind.