CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Rasen Frasen....

I need more time, people!

For example, today is Leave For Writers' Retreat day. I did not need a flat tire (thanks, pothole - I felt like I was on that commercial). I need to go to the grocery store and find my converter so I can use my computer in the car to read my critique partner's chapter (I promised!).

I need to blog more. Loving Twitter and Facebook, and the creative folks there are inspiring me. Like this chick: http://www.inkygirl.com/twitter-guide-for-writers-part-2/ Love her page and want to spend more time there!

Ugh, gotta get dressed before the wrecker guy gets here to change my tire. (Then take my tire into the shop to be fixed or replaced, wait............wait...........wait.)

Fortunately, it's National Sound Like a Pirate Day, so I can say ARGH! without blushing in embarrassment.

Have a great day, ya'll!
~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: