CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Just finished reading PRIDE by Rachel Vincent

It was everything I expected, but now I have to wait for PREY coming in July 09. *sigh* Not too big a deal because now I can catch up on my Jordan Dane novels. What's next in line?

NO ONE LIVES FOREVER

This will be my second Jordan Dane, and after loving the first, I'm greatly looking forward to this one. Her new series has already begun coming out, so I'm eager to catch up.

Anyway, back to PRIDE. It was everything I'd hoped it would be. Action, plot twists, tender moments that had me on the verge of tears... There are few authors I can read these days without being in writer critique mode. These two authors and others have managed to turn me back into a reader and have returned that simple pleasure to me. I highly recommend them both.

Well, I had a rough night last night. Some friends came over and we wrote all day Saturday, then stayed up and watched movies until about 1 am. I was so sleepy and went straight to bed, but did I go to sleep? Oh no. Around 2:30 I broke down and took a Lunesta (I hate to take them so late because I sleep really, really late). Tonight I took one tonight at 7:30 to make sure I'm asleep around 9 to start the week off right. It's so much easier if I'm up by 8:30 am, and that's hard to do if I fall asleep later than 10:30.

Enough about the insanity of my sleep rhythms. Happy reading everyone and have a great week!
~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: