CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow, has it really been almost three weeks since I've posted? You guys should string me up in my own web - hehehe!

I'm glad for spring to be almost here. I say almost because we had snow just a couple of days ago. Yes, snow. It didn't stick, but it was really pretty falling. Except it wasn't pretty because IT'S SPRING!

Lane and I ordered a bunch of lawn stuff (pavers, retaining wall bricks and mulch mostly) to work on leveling our flowerbeds and laying a path where the dogs walk through one of them frequently. It's already arrived, so now I need to find time to get out there and work on it. Good luck, you say? You've got that right!

Got to close now - I'm bushed. Love you all!
~pinkie

0 flies caught in my web: