CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Here We Go Again!


Working on getting my routine in order again. I've spent the last two weeks sewing like mad for a friend (and you're worth it, chickie!!), but I'm back on track today. The late morning nap I started a couple of weeks ago is working well for me. I've been sleeping pretty well lately. Praise God!!



I think my yard's had enough water for the whole month of April, don't you? I can't wait to get out there and see what's come up in the last week. Hopefully the mud will be dried up enough to get out and look.

Well, I'm kinda boring today, so I'd better go write. Love you all!

~pinkie

1 flies caught in my web:

Jill Monroe said...

Oh, Pinkie - that's even worse than MY yard. So, am I going to get some chapters to read soon??