CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I have drugs!!!!!

We finally figured out I have an infection, and I got some medicine yesterday - yay! I feel so much better this morning. It's about time 'cause I am soooo behind on everything. I'm looking forward to catching up. Speaking of which, I'd better get to it. I'll try to post more later....

~pinkie

6 flies caught in my web:

Christine Rimmer said...

Hey, Pinkie! Big hugs. And hooray for drugs!

chrystal casey said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. I've been worried about you.

Di said...

Hiya, girlfriend!

My internet has been on the #*#! fritz for over 2 wks. now. Ever since I got equipped for wireless internet. Are we having fun yet? *snort* ;-P

Glad you're feeling better.

Di

Laura said...

Just say no.
;)

Betty S said...

Yeah for DRUGS!!!

Sheila Fields said...

you knoooow, a true friend would share. hee-hee! And since you're the truest, bestest, sometimes funniest friends I've ever had the blessing of knowing. I'll pick up my baggie over the weekend. I'm partial to purples and pinks...lots of pinks, my darlin'! ; ) I'm so glad you're feeling better.
S